Hello everyone. Yoshida Yoshitoa. Following last time, we’ll introduce you to recipes for Disney’s most popular food. This time, I actually made chocolate, peanut butter, banana French toast, a breakfast menu offered at PCH Grill, a restaurant at Disney Paradise Pier Hotel, disney’s official hotel in California Disneyland Resort.
I made Disney’s French Toast.
How to make chocolate, peanut butter, banana French toast
【Things to prepare】
○ Materials (for 4 people)
●Hard*Haller bread: 8 pieces (if not, 5-6 slices of bread) 4 pieces substituted
*In the United States, jews named Hallabread use bread that they eat on public holidays. )
Ripe banana: 2 pcs
Chocolate chip: 45g
Peanut butter (cream): 120cc
Beaten egg: 6 pieces
Low fat chocolate milk: 180cc (milk cocoa can be dissolved in milk)
Cinnamon powder: a teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar (for toppings)
Here’s what you’ll be preparing
【How to make 1】
1. Apply lightly butter to a heat-resistant container.
2. Cut the bread into a 2.5 cm square cube and put it in a large bowl. Slice the bananas 1.5 cm wide and put them in a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
3. Put peanut butter, beaten egg, chocolate milk, cinnamon and salt in a separate bowl and mix well with a foam bowl
Let’s melt all six eggs in a whisk.
Add the eggs to the peanut butter and then put in order of chocolate milk, salt and cinnamon.
Mix well with a whisk until there is no unevenness.
4. Put 3 in 2 and mix well with the bread.
Let’s keep the whole thing firm until it soaks into the bread.
5. Pour 4 into a heat-resistant container and set the oven to 180°C. Bake for 35-40 minutes or so, when the surface is lightly burnt.
The official recipe says you bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, but check the burn after baking for about 20 minutes. 35 to 40 minutes may burn too much.
6. After baking, sprinkle with chocolate syrup and powdered sugar to your liking and finish!
How was disney’s official recipe cooking, which you can make very easy? Based on this, you can enjoy a variety of flavors, such as chocolate dip and jam arrangement. Add your favorite arrangements and enjoy the “Home Jikan”.
Model: Kana Hatmaki
Photography Cooperation: Nihonbashi Muromachi IPPON
Yoshida Yoshiyoshi (All right)
Disney is a disney master who has been attending the park for more than 30 years since 1983, when Tokyo Disneyland opened. The official Ameba blog “Yoshida Sanchi’s Disney Diary”, which goes to the park for more than 300 days a year and introduces the latest information and Disney-related information every day, boasts an average of 500,000 PV per day.