The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of Enterprise restaurants that partner with Uber Eats in Japan. We are looking for those who are natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and Enjoys negotiating to build the best mutually-beneficial partnerships.Your primary focus will be partnering with senior and C-suite executives to develop strong relationships and drive national partnerships.You will also work with the Enterprise Sales team to develop strategies around expansion of existing clients and prospecting of key target accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with Enterprise restaurant chain partners
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals * Partner with our onboarding and customer success teams to smoothly activate the best restaurant partners
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats’ mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of enterprise, and/ or field sales experience expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for Uber Eats and food
- Professional fluency in Japanese
- Business level English proficiency
- Frequent domestic business travel may be required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.