We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to execute world-class integrated marketing plans that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, and work with regional and cross-functional partners to help create the future of the brand: an iconic and influential culture and category shaper.This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the most well recognised brands on earth.You will be responsible for providing management of campaigns, strategic leadership, team collaboration, functional excellence and partnerships.You’ll be in charge of the creation and execution of marketing plans and the management of its creative development and execution to fuel consumer demand, drive brand strength, and strengthen our connection with drivers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of country level priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation), collaborate closely with cross-functional and global marketing partners and generate marketing strategies with measurable impact for the market
- Drive customer and category business growth through development and implementation of marketing initiatives, campaigns, and activations ensuring a high degree of excellence from start to finish
- Build a culture of curiosity, agility and learning to ensure constant optimization of plans and output
- Be a key partner of the cross functional country team, collaborating closely with local operations, product, support, policy and PR teams while balancing priorities
- Manage the relationship with agency partners to develop and execution of localised work
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related discipline. Advanced degree is a plus;
- Minimum 8+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of building business strategic plans, delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
- Exceptional relationship management and track record of successfully operating in a complex, global consumer marketing organization
- Business acumen and analytical rigour, able to utilise wide range of data sources to develop hypotheses, strategies, and innovative solutions;
- High bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to engage in critical thinking, demonstrate logical thinking and influence decision markers;
- Strong leadership presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions;
- Excellent organisational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organisational efficiencies;
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams;
- Self-motivation and drive.Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion.
- Native level Japanese, Business fluency English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.