In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for financial services domains including Payments & Cash Management, Treasury Management, Trade Finance, Securities, etc., as well as SWIFT products such as gpi and our Financial Crime Compliance solution suite.You will be instrumental in raising the level of business and financial services operations knowledge and capabilities of the APAC Professional Services organization.
Advisory Services Consulting
- Provide advisory services to customers in relation to SWIFT products and services, such as SWIFT GPI and SWIFT’s financial crime compliance suite
- Ensure responsible advisory services are well scoped and delivered on time and budget, and in line with SWIFT’s project management methodology
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for pre-delivery and post-delivery project follow up: internal reporting, pre-sales, account management, customer support etc
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously (ie Project kick-off planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Comply with internal quality assurance, reporting and administration processes
Training & Enablement
- Master the SWIFT training portfolio on the various business domains: Payments and Cash Management, SWIFT for Corporates, Treasury Management, Trade Finance etc.
- Leverage your knowledge acquired from the training portfolio to provide extended professional services by delivering the training courses via the various training channels for our customer base in Japan.
- Deliver internal training to APAC Professional Services colleagues and other teams to increase the level of business and financial services competency and knowledge
Advisory Services Development
- Assess evolving market situation, identify new business opportunities, key drivers and fundamental pain points that can lead to the development of new services offerings in the region
- Improve and develop new services offerings in the area of gpi, Corporates and other areas relevant to SWIFT in the region
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with or in a financial services industry, with cross border payments domain and transaction banking knowledge a plus.Exposure to SWIFT business is an asset
- Fluent written/spoken English and Japanese.
- Proven experience in customer facing activities
- Strong analytical skills, Self-driven and autonomous
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment and with remote teams an asset
- Offer flexibility and willingness to travel (30-40% annual)
- Good understanding of Linux, Unix (AIX, Solaris) and Windows, and of Java technology.
- Decent knowledge of protocols and technology standards: network technologies (TCP/IP), XML, database (Oracle, SQL) and security technologies (SSL, certificate management).
What we offer
Competitive salary, can do environment and strong high performing environment
Company & department description
SWIFT is a global member-owned cooperative and the world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging, standards and product & services to over 11,000 banking and securities organization in 215 countries and territories. Headquartered in Belgium, SWIFT brings financial community together-at global, regional and local levels-to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest or concern.