Key Responsibilities * Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
- Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
- Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
- Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
- Strives to perform established BKM’s. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer.Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor.Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
Impact Interpersonal Skills
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Education: Associate’s Degree
Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.