At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.The people here at Apple don’t just build products, they Create the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries.It is the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.Imagine what you could do here! At Apple Yokohama Technology Center we are looking for Instrumentation and Test Development Engineer, who will be working on development and support of top notch testing systems for high precision components.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should have more than 5 year of system development experience.
- Full-stacking programming skill (Python, C++, Swift, others).
- Experience to innovate in areas of image and data analysis and algorithm development.
- Knowledge and experience to design Camera drivers or Motion Control software.
- Knowledge of Optics and Mathematics.
- Pro-active with self-motivation and integrity.
- Passion for testing and characterization equipment development and image quality analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers cross functionally in Japanese as well as English.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to define requirements of overall system and software.* Development of in-house software for optical characterisation and testing equipment.* Development of Motion Control Software, Camera Drive Software, Software for image processing with vision systems.* Implementation and * Effectively transfer knowledge between Engineering and Manufacturing / Operation teams.* Maintenance of data networks and periodical update of software according to update of Mac OS.Additional tasks might be required depending on business situation.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Priority put on existing technical skillset and experiences rather than level of degree.