Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Business Analyst is someone who can effectively cross-collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define the current and future state of adidas business and its processes, identifying issues and risks, suggesting mitigation strategies and driving towards technology solutions.
Business risk management
- Investigates and reports on hazards and potential risk events within a specific function or business area.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required.
- Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements.
- Seeks to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
Portfolio, program and project support
- Uses recommended portfolio, program and project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
- Provides administrative services to project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Requirements definition and management
- Assists in the definition and management of requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 3-year experience in IT
- 1 year of experience in relevant area