-Making weekly/monthly/quarterly/ annual performance review reports to clients
-Taking care of ad-hoc requests/questions from clients
-Supporting sales such as making presentation materials
- PC skill requirements: Excel (mandatory)-necessary for various analysis/calculation
- Word (mandatory)
- Power Point (mandatory)
- Language requirements: English: Business level in speaking, writing, reading (mandatory)
- Japanese: Native level in speaking, writing, reading (mandatory)
- Behavioral requirements: Diligent attitude to study and learn at his/her own initiative
- Strong motivation and physical capacity to stand for hard work
- Team player
- Qualification requirements: Bachelor’s degree student/Master’s degree student
- Be able to work more than 12 months
- Be able to start working asap
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe.Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company.Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000ISJ
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/10/2020
Date of publication: 26/08/2020
Marketing Support -Intern/Trainee
Trainee | Tokyo | Corporate and Investment Banking