Rich Media Collection Specialist-70321
Gracenote-Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THIS JOB
Research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Edit (crop, align, correct, alter, etc) and upload images in a range of formats on tight deadlines and as per global standards, as needed
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multitasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Must be able to read and write in English and fluent in Japanese
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between.If you can think of it, we’re measuring it.We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients.Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action.That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries.From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.See what’s next with us at Nielsen:
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo