As a Sales account manager, you should lead all aspects of sales for accounts in assigned territory and achieve sales targets as well as develop new business in a structured manner based on target list for Specialty Chemical.
- Develop and execute sales action plans to achieve sales targets.
- Provide sales forecasts for both Shipments and Orders.
- Establish strong relationships with end-users to expand our business in the existing markets promoting all Pall’s technologies and capabilities and gain new accounts.
- Collaborate our technicians and provide technical support to our clients in various chemical process technologies
- Position, present and demonstrate Pall’s system and consumable technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups in collaborations with our technical specialist team.
- Identify customer capacity expansion opportunities for further development by technical specialists and support them to complete the sale.
- Participate with various functional groups within Pall such as Pall Process systems, scientific & laboratory services, marketing, product management, inside sales so assemble and direct an effective team strategy.
- Report business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies to the management through use of CRM.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Chemistry or General Chemical Engineering
- 10+ year of work experience in sales representative.
- Working experience in chemical industry will be an advantage
- Experience of leading and train new team members as a senior sales representative.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Respect and follow follow PALL ethical policies & code of conduct.
- Adapt to changing environment due to company’s growth.
- Growth oriented and have an ability to develop high level of customer-focused relationships.
- Good English communication skills will be an advantage
- Fluent in Japanese
As an account manager in the sales department, you will be responsible for promoting sales activities in the chemical industry field, achieving sales goals, and developing new businesses.
- Create and execute sales action plans to achieve sales goals
- Focusing on shipping and orders
- Build relationships with clients
- Spread Paul’s technology and win new business in existing markets
- Provide technical support for chemical technology to clients
- Proposal and demonstration of Paul’s system and technology in collaboration with the technical team
- Working with a team of technical specialists to provide them
- Strategy planning and execution with various teams in the company
- Report business using CRM
Experience and qualifications
- University graduation or above (chemistry related department)
- Over 10 years of corporate sales experience
- Work experience in the chemical industry welcome
- As a senior, you can also be involved in the training and guidance of successors
- Respect Paul’s policies and norms
- Can adapt to changes in the environment as the company grows
- Ambitious for growth and able to form customer-focused relationships
- Business level English ability (Emphasis on communication)
- Fluency level of Japanese
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law . The “EEO is the Law” poster is available.