CACI has an opening for a Senior Naval Logistics Analyst on our USFFC Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) program.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for evaluating current NTCSS Logistics software operations.
- Prepares written reports/presentations to site lead analyst indicating solutions or possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success.
- Develops, analyze, conducts operational audits.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system implementations.
- Determines topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to develop and present Navy automated supply systems courses.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related business discipline and seven to nine years of related Navy aviation logistics experience.As a substitute for education, eight years of “hands on” experience in automated supply/maintenance management may be utilized.
- Eight years of experience in automated supply, logistics, inventory, and financial management and NTCSS Software.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NTCSS Software, hardware and AISs.
- Have extensive experience in Naval Aviation Logistics (Marine Corps aviation preferred, but not mandatory)
- Demonstrate familiarity with supply AIS query procedures, NAVSUP and DOD publications.
- Demonstrate competence with Naval Aviation Enterprise Airspeed processes
- Logistics experience in the PACOM AOR is desired.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform file maintenance, analyze output reports, and recommend corrective actions.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success.At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for. Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.