Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about.We give everyone–from emerging artists to global brands–everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Seeking a technically savvy and customer-centric contributor to join our Customer Success Specialist team.This position will require a rare blend of product expertise, business strategy, and best-in-class service to drive maximum platform value and adoption of solutions within our customer base.The Customer Success Specialist – Marketo will work with leading customers to develop and implement a cohesive approach to utilizing Marketo platform capabilities to achieve business results.The role includes driving adoption and value realization through delivering deep product expertise, technical advisory, standard methodologies, and product training to customers, as needed.The Customer Success Specialist should have strong digital marketing, marketing automation, and/or campaign management background with strong technical acumen, be highly customer-centric, forward-thinking, analytical, creative, detail-oriented. and a team-player.
- Help customers realize value from the Marketo platform by providing deep product expertise, driving insights, and delivering programmatic recommendations
- Support the development of strategic use cases, adoption roadmaps, and recommendations to drive Marketo platform use across a wide range of levels within customer organization, ranging from end-users to executives
- Maintain audit processes and documentation to regularly assess client environments for optimal Marketo platform performance and make recommendations as needed
- Support business reviews to senior decision makers and be perceived as a strategic, trusted advisor on the Marketo platform
- Identify areas of opportunity for additional Adobe/Marketo products and services for the customer across platform features, professional services, training, etc.
- Define clients’ Marketo platform enablement goals and contribute to the enablement strategy and execution
- Advocate on behalf of the customer across the Adobe/Marketo organization to ensure customer success
- Contribute to continual improvement of Marketo platform value realization playbooks and adoption processes, and gather best practices for re-use across Customer Success Specialist team and broader Adobe/Marketo organization
- Effectively articulate the Marketo platform within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Proven success with digital marketing, marketing automation, and/or campaign management solutions (Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Teradata, Pardot, Unica, Responsys, etc.)
- Client services/solution consulting/technical consulting experience, preferably in digital marketing, marketing automation, or campaign management
- Track record of successful value delivery and client relationship development; existing relationships across digital marketing ecosystem a plus
- Highly organized and able to work collaboratively across a matrix organization to achieve results important to your customers (CSM, Sales, Product, Customer Support, and Customer)
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests and rapid turnaround while meeting customer expectations
- Ability to learn quickly, be great teammate, and manage change effectively
- Excellent executive level communication skills (oral, written, presentation) with ability to explain technical concepts
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Cloud technologies a plus
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on .You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where
ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer.We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.