MANAGER, F15 MFG PIE PI
Higashihiroshima, 34, JP
Req. ID: 218801
- Follow all safety and environmental procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Be proactive in reducing incidents of personal injuries, safety hazards or environmental releases
- Create and drive a performance plan for each employee
- Ensure each member on your team is aware of his/her expectations, and have identified both short and long term goals for career advancement
- Define scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders
- Define alignment of projects and programs to company’s technology transfer objectives
- Partner with Process, QEM, PI, Production and Probe team members to ensure your assigned design ID’s are setup, started, qualled, and ramped within target milestone dates
- Coordinate New Part Introduction (NPI), including but not limited to Traveler creation, reticle ordering, Q-time setup, Germ process, SPC setup, startup process condition, and lead-lot plans.
- Manage wafer shipment logistics between fabs (swap lots and fab-to-fab offloads)
- Collaborate with YE, PI module owners and PEE to identify yield issues, aggressively drive down to root cause, and implement fixes
- Work with QA to deliver qual material on time, with the correct BKM qual process, cell, and reticles.
- Partner with PI and SIC teams to manage inline WIP, lot/line holds, and hot/screamer lots.
- Audit and manage conversion alignment with alpha part type
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD in a technical field or equivalent experience is required.
- 1 year or more engineering study, or semiconductor experience.
- DRAM process integration experience is preferred.
- Successfully demonstrated skill in presenting highly technical information to large groups.
- Intermediate knowledge of probe, backend and reliability.
- Strong structural and process integration knowledge with sufficient comprehension of each process area.
- Advanced understanding of Fab statistical process controls.
- Advanced understanding of basic device physics in deciphering parametric data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent data extraction, analysis and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Demonstrated skill at effectively prioritizing multiple and complex tasks.
- Sets a behavioral example by being a proactive problem solver, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Proven ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on developing good team dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and able to motivate peers toward common goals.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and address the true root cause.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer/co-worker relationships.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and optimize the process flow.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for you!