Req. ID: 220162
Quality Engineering Control System Management (CSM)-Change Management Manager
Job Summary and Description:
As a CSM Change Management Manager, you will be directing and sustaining the CSM Change Management groups while interacting with Manufacturing Central Team, IT, Production, Process Integration and area engineering to maintain critical software systems used in the fabrication areas.The primary goal of the CSM Change Management Manager is to direct a team of technicians and engineers, driving toward consistent and controlled change management practices related to Traveler, QTime, LMS, Micron Central, Sigma, GeRM, ET, SPACE systems.The Manager is also responsible for professional development , training and disciplinary issues of Change Management team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Production and Engineering Managers, CSM Change Management, Planning, IT, and area engineers on issues that are key to the continued success of Micron Hiroshima Site.
- Refining process control methodologies
- Continued development of GCP process flow
- Alignment of process control business practices between areas
- Development of training programs for area personnel and/or standards deployment
- Work to eliminate internal and external distractions that restrict the area from focusing on their responsibilities and tasks
- Create an environment that enables high performance
- Maintaining software in Micron systems including Traveler, QTime, LMS, Micron Central, Sigma, GeRM, ET and SPACE.
- Providing assistance in resolving automation issues
- Communication with production, engineering, planning, process integration and management on CSM Change Management issues
- Working with Change Management personnel to ensure consistency across all system setup
- Monitoring and driving toward world-wide standards including system naming, traveler setup, template design, and data collection
- Assistance in developing CSM Change Management methods that that fab performance
- Working with Training personnel to develop CSM Change Management related training material needed by department personnel
- Providing process control assistance across multiple fabrication areas and response to critical issues during off hours
- Provide regular feedback to direct reports through one-on-one meetings and performance reviews
- Driving daily direction of CSM Change Management personnel to make sure the appropriate priorities are being set and worked on
- Working with the CSM Section Manager to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained to meet the demand levels of the customers.
- Complete all required safety training and conduct all work in a safe manner
- Proven ability and willingness to continuously learn and improve their skills
- The ability to be flexible with your work schedule and be able to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Proven ability to provide quality support to fab personnel
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to build strong peer relationships
- Proven ability to serve as a behavioral example by being proactive, enabling problem solving, communicating openly, and accepting responsibility
- Proven ability to make decisions, multi-task, and troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Successfully demonstrated skill in prioritizing an area’s needs, performance, and reliability issues
- Proven ability to communicate written and verbally in both English and Japanese
- Understanding of problem solving, statistical process control, latest process technology, and current process flows
- Successfully demonstrated skill in obtaining results through individual contribution and coordination of small teams
- Strong customer service skills and is dedicated to meeting the needs of customers
- Proven ability to solicit feedback, accept input and analyze success/failure in order increase the effectiveness of you and your team
- Proven ability to be a “Team builder” who understands effective team dynamics and distributed responsibility
Preferred Education and Experience:
Previous leadership experience preferred.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and industry experience is preferred.
Working Location: Hiroshima, Japan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Higashi Hiroshima || Hiroshima (JP-34) || Japan (JP) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable || Tier 4 ||