- Work alongside our Community Operations team, Regional Comm Ops and own the needs assessment, design & development and implementation of on-the-ground training and employee development programs at the COE and BPO for our North Asia Region
- This multifaceted role requires critical thinking and excellence in learning design, development & delivery, building, tailor-fitting (to the needs of participants) and executing detailed learning plans (using effective training methodologies) and an understanding of how to analyze and report the efficiency and quality of the learning experience and its impact to performance.
- CommOps is all about process efficiency, and as a Bilingual Learning Design and Delivery Specialist, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience.This role is about building a foundation for our Learning programs, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Efficiently facilitate New Hire and Existing Employee Language, Foundation, Customer Handling, Product & Process Training & Nesting
- Facilitate, Drive, Track and Report Completion of Uber Compliance and Regulatory Training, Product & Process Updates, and Upskilling Modules
- Lead Training Needs Analysis, Design Modules and Implement Continuous Learning Initiatives for NA LOBs and its partner BPOs to improve skills and proficiencies and improve critical metric Performance by partnering w/ QA, Operations and other Cross Functional departments, and be able to efficiently report and present. performance (and financial) impact of training to Internal and External Stakeholders
- Use of Blooms Taxonomy develop learning objectives and the ADDIE framework to craft and develop performance impacting training modules for Performance Improvement & Personal/Career Development
- Design and Create Instructor Led and eLearning materials using Instructional Design Tools eg Powerpoint, Captivate etc.
- Assist other departments with development Learning Decks for North Asia wide projects.
- Evaluate content shared by RCOs, BPOs and the APAC L&D Team for effectiveness and make recommendations and changes to training methodology as well as translating content from English to Japanese (and Vice Versa) without affecting content effectiveness
- Facilitate Career Development modules for Employees to improve Functional Skills and Competencies
- Take North Phone Calls or Tickets regularly to maintain Subject Matter and Process Expertise and present regular training demos to maintain Training Delivery proficiency.
- Lead Critical APAC L&D Projects and improve performance thru effective planning and execution; and report progress and impact to L&D Manager and Stakeholders.
- Create, maintain and Report Training Completion and Performance Dashboards accurately and efficiently.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.