Recognised as a global leader in the supply of electronic testing and measurement, Fluke part of the Fortive group of companies, requires a strategically dynamic and driven Marketing Lead to join their leadership team.The successful candidate will manage inbound and outbound marketing functions for the Fluke Industrial Goods and Fluke Calibration brands.Primary responsibilities include strategy development, competitive assessment, building product roadmaps, master pricing, promotion, demand generation, and increasing awareness and preference.Recognised as a global leader in the supply of electronic testing and measurement, Fluke part of the Fortive group of companies, requires a strategically dynamic and driven Marketing Lead to join their leadership team.The successful candidate will manage inbound and outbound marketing functions for the Fluke Industrial Goods and Fluke Calibration brands.Primary responsibilities include strategy development, competitive assessment, building prod uct roadmaps, master pricing, promotion, demand generation, and increasing awareness and preference.
- Develops long-term strategic objectives and strategies; translates vision into realistic business strategies
- Development of Fluke Industrial Goods and Fluke Calibration marketing plans in line with the company’s strategies
- Forecast, manage and track marketing budget
- Overseeing the implementation of the Marketing strategy-including campaigns, events, digital marketing, management of new and existing product lines and PR
- Website management, email and creative development with compelling stand-out copy
- Guide all tasks related to building and executing email campaigns, online, digital, and social campaigns.
- Participates in defining customer requirements to meet needs
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Track and monitor the demand funnel.Report demand generation results by program and tactic to management and sales; measure the ROI of MQLs by tactic and type
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Supports activities that position the business for the future; offers novel ideas and perspectives
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Translates function/KPI goals into actions for direct reports
- Communicates a shared vision that aligns and motivates direct staff
- Coaching, mentoring and performance managing the marketing team
- Ensure that all data collection, use and processing practices that are part of the marketing function comply with local and corporate personal data protection requirements
- Any other ad hoc tasks as and when directed by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or MBA or equivalent with at least 10 years of marketing experience
- Marketing Program Management experience in the Industrial, Electrical or Engineering field preferred
- Lead generation and field marketing with knowledge and competency in modern marketing practices
- 5+ years of competency and experience using marketing automation and CRM systems
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a strong understanding of budgeting, accruals, forecasting
- Attention-to-detail is paramount
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Proficient in English and Japanese is preferred
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world.Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented.It is driven by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System.Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “Stretch” opportunities.