Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Equinix provides more than 6,000 of the world’s largest companies with access to their customers, employees and partners through data centers connected to the world’s largest network of 55 cities on five continents. Equinix offices and data centers in Japan are located in Tokyo and Osaka, and will continue to evolve in areas such as software development, software & network architecture, network operations, and cloud & application solutions.
Digital transformation has gone global and enterprises must adapt.Competing in the digital economy means becoming a business technology company first, letting go of old IT constraints, and developing an infrastructure built for distributed scale and security.Company need new architectures that connect their digital business Physically and virtually around the world.That requires superior interconnection at the digital edge, and access to leading ecosystems, partners and markets.Platform Equinix® is where everything you need to create your digital future is within reach.
Our robust interconnection platform spans 52 markets on five continents and hosts an advanced portfolio of digital services and ecosystems that allows you to securely scale your digital infrastructure wherever opportunity leads.More than 9,800 companies populate its diverse ecosystems, and all are potential partners or customers. Platform Equinix also offers the products, services and solutions to deploy an Interconnection Oriented Architecture® (IOA®) strategy, which delivers the flexibility, scalability and connectivity digital businesses need to win.Build here and go anywhere.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, this role is responsible for the developing and executing partner marketing activities within Japan. in that region.This role is responsible for working closely with the regional partner marketing team to ensure that the programs created globally reflect local needs.The role is also responsible for driving a coordinated set of programs to ensure that the Equinix global partner program is executed consistently within Japan.
This person is expected to make an active contribution to the local partner strategy, manage and develop marketing agencies and key vendors to delivery marketing strategies.Requires a highly articulate and persuasive individual able to build strong relationships within the Equinix channel organisation as well as inside the company.
- Take initiative to be the key driver and work with Japan partner sales leader to develop and execute marketing demand generation plans and where necessary, adapt & localize global/APAC channel marketing programs for channel partners and alliances
- Align with country and partner priorities, recommend partner marketing funding allocations and manage the effective use of funds
- Manage specific execution programs including joint events, tele-prospecting, joint PR, logistical support of sales enablement activities.Act as the central coordination point within the Japan organisation for all partner marketing activities
- Set marketing KPIs for each partner specific program that deliver desired ROI or outcomes in line with the overall partner plan at a Global and/or APAC level
- Build effective relationships with marketing teams within these partners at a country level
- Work closely with Japan Partner Sales and APAC Partner Program teams to support recruitment and onboarding of Partners
- Directly engage with channel partners in order to build strong relationships that will lead to the optimum revenue result and strategic impact for Equinix
- Additional tasks as part of this role will be to work on Pan APAC initiatives and programs to communicate and improve the partner experience through supporting Sales Activities, executing joint events, working closely with in-country Field Marketing.
- Work in collaboration with the regional channel marketing resources to provide local input into the creation of global resources eg partner portals and web services for partners
- Work with both global and local partner teams to develop compelling business-oriented value propositions for the various Equinix partners.Example content: partner case study, partner press release, partner sales enablement, partner pitch deck etc
- The role will be based in a normal office environment with travel of up to 20% to other Equinix Offices and Partner Office locations
- 10-12 years of marketing experience in B2B IT/telecoms, with experience working in a partner marketing role
- Strong planning, reporting and execution skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in situations with organizational and programs ambiguity
- Fluent in English is preferred
Are you interested? We are interested in learning more about you.
You can also check out our YouTube page to find out more about us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xshmMk-FKjqKCLOKklQQw
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive.The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing organisational needs.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability .
[Employment form]Regular employees
[Working hours]9:00 to 18:00 (only non-business hours working hours apply)
・Complete weekday 2 days system (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
・New Year holidays (12/29-1/3)
・Annual paid leave (applicable number of days on joining the company, maximum 12 days in the first year)
・Abstract vacation, etc.
*It will be considered based on the experience of the candidate.
・Separate payment for commuting transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month)
[Treatment and benefits]
・Salary revision once
・Equipped with various types of social insurance (employment, labor accident, health insurance, welfare pension)
・Employee own stock discount purchase right system
・Next stage challenge allowance/vacation (for long-time employees)
・Certified club activity support system
・Mental health counseling
・Resort facilities (Hakone, Tateshina, Futtsu, etc.)
・Kei condolence money (wedding gift, birth gift, condolence money, etc.), etc.
-What we care about-
Our policy is to increase employee satisfaction in order to increase customer satisfaction. Our company, which continues to grow globally, has a common “magic word” among global employees, called “THE Magic OF EQUINIX”, which we use as our usual action guideline. There is a limit to what one of them can do by themselves “for everyone”. The idea is that by supporting your team members in the same way you support your customers, you can achieve greater results.