- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within restaurant success and the broader UberEats organization.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Sales, Onboarding, Support, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners.
- Excel in hands-on vendor management, training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview, and hire prospective account management team members
- Outstanding Sales Leader: drive the sales representative teams towards short and long-term market goals and develop a high-performing team culture
What You’ll Need
- At least 2 years of experience in leading and leading teams in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Identify opportunities, prioritization and roadmapping skills.
- Build an efficient and scalable process for upselling restaurant growth with minimum resources.
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Skilled at leading vendor operations and analyzing metrics to deliver on overall business targets
- Willingness to hustle, roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficient in Excel; proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.