A market leading skin care company offering a wide scope SCM job opportunity Salary Salary ¥650 to ¥10 million Job category Supply forecast, Demand forecast Work location Tokyo 23 wards
- Based on Sales Forecasts from markets, properly plan materials to optimize service, inventory, and cost:-Raw Materials and Packaging components from both overseas and local suppliers.-Finish Goods from regional 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage the new products planning with global partners to ensure that right quantities of products are delivered to the distribution centers on time with high quality.
- Manage Skin care category that establish and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers to support manufacturing needs for raw materials and components, market needs for finished goods on time and to achieve continuous improvement in quality and cost reductions.
- Keep low inventory level while maintain high on time delivery in full ratio and ensure inventory is reconciled between company and supplier books.
- Lead and coordinate timely execution of obsolete and excess material re-purposing and destruction for optimized inventory.
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly reporting and scorecards to drive EDGE (every day great execution) mind-set and performance.
- Embrace’leading from every chair’ mentality by proactively taking ownership in the day to day activities as well as challenging oneself to lead certain improvement initiatives.
- Engage with the team and the managers in regional and global initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key KPIs.
I’m looking for someone like this
Experience-3+ years of experience in supply planning
-Experience with consumer products preferred Language level-Business level English (for communication with overseas suppliers)
Job category Supply forecast, Demand forecast Salary Annual income 650 to 10 million yen Employment type Regular employee Working hours 09:00 to 18:00 Holiday vacation Saturday/Sunday/Holiday/Other
Features Foreign-affiliated companies, listed companies, female ratio of 40% or more, weekends and holidays off, annual holidays of 120 days or more, utilizing language skills