Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets.Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Criteo is in search of a passionate, highly motivated Data Analyst to join our Mid-Market Data Science & Analytics team in Tokyo, Japan.You will be working closely with the Account Strategy team to optimize their campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer challenging analytical questions.The position involves technically rigorous work, including the use of SQL, Excel, Hive, Python, and other leading data tools.
Criteo’s business model based around big data brings both opportunities and challenges.This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems.We are looking for a team player who will work with cross-functional business units (Account Strategy, Creative, Technical Solutions, Sales, Analytics) to turn data solutions into business solutions.The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep knowledge of Criteo’s technology, products, and position in the marketplace
- Project Manage and leads the prioritization of technical projects that drive efficiency
- Ensure client and commercial requests are tracked and distributed
- Leverage Python, R, and SQL to answer commercial requests
- Own and maintain reports in Tableau, R and other data visualization tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Economics, etc.)
- At least 1 year of work experience, with a strong desire to be within the analytics and data science industry
- Good communication skills and the ability to present & defend results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- Interest in internet advertising technology & the role of marketing channels
- Knowledge of SQL & Excel
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Python, R, Tableau, Hive/Hadoop, Vertica
- Fluency in English and Japanese
At Criteo, we dare to be different.We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of. belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities.conduct, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world.By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.