Apple is a detail-obsessed company that always puts customer experience first.It shows in the products we make, and also in the experience we create to help people understand and get the most out of those products. Like the team who designs the products, we share the goal of making everything we touch feel beautiful and elegantly simple.Apple’s Marcom group in Japan is a team of creatives, brand managers, producers, and planners that help develop and execute Apple’s marketing strategy. Marcom manages business solutions through the package design , retail and channel experience, partner communications, motion graphics, films, events materials, direct marketing, interactive, as well as Apple.com.As the Creative Director of Experience for Japan Marcom, while building and leading a team of UX Designers, Interactive Designers, and Content Planners, you will be responsible for creating innovative and compelling solutions for all of our Channel programs in both digital and physical worlds. You’ll provide customers with a thoughtful, engaging, and seamless experience through the Channel.You will do this in collaboration with Group Creative Director, other Creative members, Channel and Interactive producers, Strategic Planners, and Brand Managers. Sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Over 10 years of experience in leading interactive teams that have achieved excellent results in digital media, such as integrated campaigns, interactive creative, UX design, and strategic content.
- Have a strong creative craft in design and an adept understanding of the processes of producing digital works.
- Understand the impact of cultural relevancies and behavioral uniqueness in Japan.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Japanese.Ability to present and explain creative directions to a broad audience throughout all phases of the project.
- Familiarity with current web and app development technologies, interface design, and social platforms.
- Always being curious with cutting edge creatives around the world as well as unique business challenges and opportunities in Japan.
Have in-depth knowledge of both Apple, its products, and all of Channel environments (direct, indirect, digital, and physical) and come up with creative concepts and execution to push the brand experience forward.At the same time, you’ll have a profound understanding of Japanese cultural contexts to match Apple’s creative works effectively to the market.Tackle unique business challenges and opportunities in Japan, working along with your team, and also other Creative Directors, including the Group Creative Director.Signal to digital creatives that Build and curate teams not only in the creative team but across the Marcom organization.Be a great collaborator with other functional teams who are responsible for apple.com, apple retail, partner communications, and PR. Support junior creatives, freelancers, and vendors to achieve Apple’s highest quality of experience design, throughout the entire creative and production development.Ident new digital agencies, digital production houses, creative technologists in the market and engage them to establish a compelling partnership.Regularly oversee the works created by our external partners to help them achieve the best creative in digital media by giving appropriate feedback.
Education & Experience Education & Experience