At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built.It is our people who drive our growth, embody our bold, disruptive brand, and craft the game changing technology we are known for.As a recruiter you’ll have a direct hand in building one of the fastest growing technology companies of all time.
We’re looking for a talented senior recruiter to work in our North Asia team, based in Tokyo, to build and scale Uber across the region.You’ll partner with hiring managers to build the teams across our dynamic region, own the hiring strategy And hustle to hire the brightest minds in the world.You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent across North Asia, because we know that there’s always a better way!
What You’ll Do
- Client management-Collaborate with People Leadership and Hiring Managers throughout our hiring process
- Own the candidate experience through assessment, interview, decision, offer, and closing
- Develop interview processes that lead to quality hires and manage hiring manager expectations
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Partner with sourcing, and cultivate different sources of talent to develop deep quality pipelines.Identify unique, innovative sources for finding candidates
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Utilize ATS reports (ICIMS experience a plus), dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results.Report important data and insights back to the business to help drive hiring processes
- Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support
- Be knowledgeable about Uber and why people should work here
What You’ll Need
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast paced environment
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience recruiting on a variety of roles/levels in a fast paced environment
- Advanced stakeholder management
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Analytical approach; you understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Proven ability to analyze and report on recruiting metrics
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.