Auto req ID: 6621
Title: Lead Marketing
Job Function: Marketing
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines.It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience.To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution , and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our International Markets are focused on delivering the HD strategy to build the next generation of riders, these markets support creating and fulfilling the dreams of our existing and the new riders.The International Market is made up of diverse locations within our Emerging and Developed Markets across nearly 900 dealers in circa 95 countries and is part of the larger Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
From the UK to Japan and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success.The developed markets region represents sales, marketing and many other associated activities of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company across nearly 400 dealers in circa 15 countries and is part of the larger International Region of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.The team works closely with the local regional office and the wider organization including the Company Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA).
The Marketing Lead is the subject matter expert for all topics related to Global Marketing for one or more of the following areas: Parts & Accessories (Parts & Accessories), General Merchandise (General Merchandise), Motorcycles (MPP), Museum or events. Lead Marketing leads the execution of the approved marketing strategy for their respective area including and new product launch plan for multi-channel global use.Partners with global and regional marketing stakeholders to ensure integration and maximization of assets created.
- Works closely with the Product Planning (or Museum) team to gain an understanding of new and existing product offerings and sales trends to inform product positioning, asset creation and promotional activity.
- This position drives the creative process from concept through production and delivery of assets (print and digital) to ensure availability of quality tools and materials.
- Partners with the Events (and Museum as appropriate) teams to ensure Product Launch/event priorities are executed effectively.
- Leads other through influence to ensure the proper execution of all marketing activities, including project assignments, distributing workload and ensuring consistent day?to?day work flow and tactical guidance.
- Responsible for prioritizing and facilitating their respective Marketing budget.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Possesses a strong internal and external customer focus
- Experience in high volume project planning and complex problem solving.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience working with motorcycles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles & related products, general merchandise, and more.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0-10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance