Recruitment Summary Salary Annual income 7-10 million yen Job title Manager (sales manager, planning, management department) Work location Aomori
- Manage negotiation with EPC Contractor (s)
- Prepare execution schedule definition.
- Map out liabilities of the different subcontractors and risk assessment.
- Work closely with Legal department and Finance department to check contents of contract are in line with CF expectation and relative regulations
Follow up the project
- Follow up of progress of the works and comparison with the planned schedule.
- Define protocols of communication (reports templates, communication system and organigram, etc.) with subcontractor and / or customer.
- Coordinate with Engineering team to define IFC drawings properly.
- Establish quality minimum requirements together with Quality Department to ensure that project meets the initial plan.
- Monitor expenses and cash flow projections
- Prepare financial reports together with accounting department.
Evaluation of the project
- Ensure that project completion is done on time, within budget and required quality level.
- Evaluation of economic results (final Cash Flow and deviations compared with expected)
Experience-Minimum 5 years of project management experience preferably in renewable energy
–Extensive experience in grid connection applications across Japan with in-depth understanding of process and requirements
–Good understanding of civil engineering requirements for wind projects in Japan, in particular Japan Building Code and the Electricity Business Act
–Experience in dealing with METI in permitting of complex projects Skills ・ Ability to understand relationship between commercial drivers and relevant technology and advise on best course of action commercially
・ Possess exceptional negotiation and relationship skills
・ Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills
・ Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Language Proficiency –Native level in Japanese
–Business level English Application requirements
Occupation Manager (Sales Manager, Planning, Management Department) Salary Annual income 7-10 million yen Bonus available
Employment form Full-time employees Working hours 09: 00-18: 00 Holidays Holidays Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays
Insurance Various insurance systems are available Features Foreign-affiliated companies, weekends and holidays, complete weekly two-day system Industry Electricity, gas, energy
Randstad career change