Italian luxury fashion brand
Retail Training Assistant Manager
- Plan and deliver a structured classroom and field training with relevant materials including E-Learning. Follow up with store level / individual level action plans with store management is critical to impact on business
- Help stores improve client satisfaction and increase groups of FANs through developing selling skills of CAs and store management coaching skills with planned and active observation and coaching on the sales floor. In this context, penetrating Experiential Flow in store community with improving areas of opportunity identified through Mystery Shopping is a key milestone for Japan to cope with changes of clients’ behaviors
- Corporate with Retail MGRs, RPM and CRM to achieve sales objectives
- Store experience for more than 5 years esp. In luxury (store management is a big plus)
- Proactive, self-motivated and team oriented with high integrity
- Passionate in developing business and people
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills with all levels of organization
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level English proficiency: required for international discussions, daily communication and proof reading for quality of translated material.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: Excel, PP
Transportation expenses, complete social insurance, employee discount system, regular health checkup, childcare leave and reduced working hours system for childcare, health union recreation center, group life insurance, etc.
Annual holidays: 120 days, full weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave, condolence leave, special leave
Details of the job offer will be announced after the interview.