Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and contributing to generate SMB restaurant leads across Japan through channel sales partners by developing the partnership deal and maintaining relationships to contribute to the Eats Japan business growth.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Identify prospects companies and develop channel sales partnership deals. Manage contracting process with channel sales partners, working closely with internal legal team.
- Manage multiple layers of relationships with prospects / existing channel sales partners by conducting regular business review with them.
- Implement sales strategy into channel sales partners and analyze & measure the value and impact of leads from channel sales partners, looking into lead volume and conversion rate.
- Closely working with City Ops, Sales Ops and SMB / Enterprise Sales team to ensure that lead from channel sales partners is met expectations, and revisit the strategy if needed.
- Native-level Japanese, Business level English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.