Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Drug Safety Associate
Job Locations (All) | Japan
Posted Date 14 hours ago (9/11/2020 8:59 AM)
At PRA Health Sciences, our application of technology truly sets us apart. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources necessary as you consider a career with us. Join PRA in utilising innovative solutions – let’s change lives and make the world a better place.
We are seeking a Drug Safety Associate to join our established Drug Safety department in Japan. The role of a Drug Safety Associate involves managing individual case reports (Serious Adverse Events, Adverse Drug Reactions), reconciliation of SAEs, coding and data retrievals from the safety database, supporting the generation of periodic safety reports, and DSMB / DMC reviews. Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing concise and accurate narratives
- Performing coding of diseases, adverse events and medications
- Submission of safety reports to the relevant authorities
- Processing individual case safety reports
- Reconciliation of Serious Adverse Events
- Generating data listings from the safety database
An experienced clinical safety associate, medical worker or life science graduate with a keen interest in a drug safety career.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) within life sciences
- The ability to read, understand and summarise medical source documents.
- An understanding of regulations relevant to safety of drugs in development and post authorizations, as well as knowledge of clinical research, is an advantage.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
PRA Health Sciences