Recruitment Summary Salary Annual salary 380-4 million yen Job title Public relations, IR Work location Chiba
Mihama Ward, Chiba City
Specifically, responsibilities and areas of scope for this position include:
- Developing and delivering QRG (Qurate Retail Group), QI (QVC International), and QVC Japan communications in a timely manner with a simple, clear, and consistent message. Ensuring that translated messages are not only accurate but correctly nuanced and culturally relevant for the audience.
- Enhancing team members’ knowledge of the QVC / QRG business and brand strategy, financial performance, product initiatives and their role in contributing to the long-term success of the business.
- Inspiring team members to become fans and’ambassadors’ of QVC and galvanizing team members’ sense of belonging to the company.
- Working closely with the Global teams to develop aspirational and uplifting messages and initiatives.
- Providing support to CEO and senior management to craft and deliver simple, clear yet thoughtful messages to team members when appropriate.
- Managing and serving as market content lead for Internal Communications Portal and with the aim to improve viewership and engagement.
- Building strong relationships within the organization to develop mutual trust and understanding, and be able to get a read on the “pulse” of the organization.
- Developing positive working relationships with other QVC teams and across QRG and sourcing potential stories from across the organization.
- Co-manage with the People (Human Resource) Team activity on LinkedIn to develop engaging stories externally.
I’m looking for someone like this
・ Strong background and expertise in Internal Communications. Expertise in PR, Branding and Communications also
・ 5 + years of relevant experience skill[necessary ability]
・ Fluency in Japanese and in English (TOEIC 900+, not business level)
・ Strong leadership in collaboration across functions
・ Strong communication skills
・ Strategic thinking
・ Analytical skills
・ Entrepreneurial spirit
・ Leadership to self and others
・ Strong ability to influence within and across markets
[Welcome experience and skills]
・ Ability to bring industry and retail best practice and innovation to the organization to drive improvements within our own initiatives, including developing a network of best practice suppliers to support internal communications.
・ Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred Recruitment requirements
Occupation Public relations, IR Salary Annual income 380-4 million yen Bonus incentive bonus (paid once a year depending on business performance) Employment form Full-time employee Working hours 9: 00-18: 00 Holiday vacation Saturday / Sunday / holiday
Holidays / vacations: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and company-designated holidays, annual paid leave (15th of the first year), birthday leave, condolence leave No transfer Insurance Various insurance treatment / welfare ◆ Benefits: Employment insurance, Labor accident insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance, defined contribution pension system, regular health checkup, condolence money, employee discount system
◆ Welfare activities / facilities: In-house certified club system (partially subsidized for activity costs according to regulations), employee cafeteria, nap room, relaxation room, free coffee service
◆ Education and training: New employee training, rank-based training, department-based training system, selective training, selective training, e-learning, business English acquisition support system
◆ Human resource development: Qualification acquisition support system, in-house recruitment system Features Foreign-affiliated company, no transfer, active women, 40% or more of women, free clothing, weekends and holidays, full weekly two-day system, monthly average overtime within 20 hours , Flextime system, Utilize language skills
Randstad career change