Technical Project Manager (6 months contract- extendable)
Your team and responsibilities
In this role, you are the primary point of contact with all our Japanese clients for the delivery of our SaaS and PaaS solutions. You support from the ground our business & delivery team based in Europe and report to the Delivery Director –APAC located in Hong Kong. In pre-sales phase, you will support our Sales team and lead workshops with our clients to integrate our SaaS / PaaS solution (including technical, functional and process requirements). During client implementations (where our solutions are integrated with the client’s IT) systems), you will ensure on-time delivery of all client dependencies. Once the client implementation is finalized, you will assist in supporting the solution.
During pre-implementation phase
- Lead Digital Assessments with clients’ key stakeholders (Marketing, IT and Operation)
- Provide strong technical leadership and guidance to all stakeholders
- Create process, functional and technical documentation and seek client sign-off
During implementation phase
- Act as single point of contact between clients’ teams (Marketing, IT) and our delivery team, based in Europe
- Ensure on-time delivery of client dependencies (eg approvals) and escalate in a timely manner (technical & business issues)
- Manage project controls, health-checks (eg RAID log) and change control process
- Communicate project dynamics internally and to client
- Perform bespoke translations of marketing content (English to Japanese)
During support phase
- Occasionally test delivery (eg Mobile App).
- Act as a single point of contact between the retailer and our support team.
- Stay up to date with incident resolutions & escalate in timely manner
What qualities do you bring?
- 4+ years’ experience as Project Manager or Solution Architect in the technology / software industry
- Proven track record in managing (and / or designing) integration project. Context: cloud, PaaS, SOA, web-service, REST API. Technology: HTTP, SSL, DNS, TCP / IP, NGINX, Apache, HAProxy, OAuth
- Familiar with native app development for iOS / Android and responsive web apps
- Fluent in Japanese and excellent command of English. Both spoken and written.
- Proven track record with producing and maintaining project management artefacts
- Excellent communicator with business and IT stakeholders at all levels
- Can do and challenger attitude. Proactive and Positive.
- Comfortable working independently and remotely