Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology Underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Support the preparation of the group forecasting and planning excel templates and guidance notes.
- Support the finance team in the consolidation of forecast / budget submissions received from Regional and Central FP & A teams
- Populate Constant Currency FX model and understand drivers.
- Provide detailed analysis on key revenue, gross margin and operating expenses trends.
- Assist with the preparation of Budget Board Presentation and presentations to Senior Leadership Team.
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasts and monthly cash flow hedging forecast.
- Prepare supporting documentation and analysis for forward looking guidance in the quarterly, half year and year end trading statements.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support to line manager as required
- Strong analytical background, with a good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Works on own initiative; self-motivated; adaptable; able to work in fast-paced, changeable environment.
- Proven track record of delivering change and driving improvements.
- Advanced excel skills.
- BPC / SAP experience an advantage.
- FX experience an advantage.
- Qualified Accountant: ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Delivery of consolidated group plans against tight deadlines.
- Articulate insight into key drivers of movements between forecast submissions.
- Time reduction / creating streamlined consolidation processes.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Japan || Not Applicable || Tokyo || Finance || Financial Planning & Analysis || n / a ||