You will look at ways to constantly improve our Customer Experience operations through data analysis and driving effective project management. This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Customer Experience team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Manage escalations from our COE and ensure policies are adequate.
- Lead support by owning metrics reviews & process improvements: Have a deep understanding of support metrics, flag any gaps and build action plans to achieve SLAs.
- Support new campaigns, product launches, or initiatives: Ensure our support teams are ready for any new initiatives by collaborating closely with partners and cross-functional teams, flagging, and addressing any potential support risks.
- Lead and propose projects together with LOB Manager: Lead end to end Customer Experience improvement projects execution, including liaising with cross functional teams.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, project management, or related field experience.
- Japanese & English proficiency: Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate team and broader business through trust and reliability.
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions, and provide solutions to recommend the best approach.
- Teamwork: Works independently and asks for help when needed to avoid delays.
- Collaboration & Inclusivity: Appreciates working with people from different cultures and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing.