There’s great demand in the Manufacturing sector right now and, with it, there is room for companies to expand. One such company –known globally by its partners as an innovative player in its field –is looking for a Management Controller for one of its key plants. The role supervises two staff members and requires a global outlook.
- Supervise, understand and complete monthly closing.
- Provide analysis of monthly results to the management (explain variance vs. budget, month N-1 on all P & L and activity analysis lines)
- Monitor the financial performance (weekly reporting)
- Coordinate budget and MTP processes (guidelines, recharges, standard templates etc.)
- Benchmark and standardise management control tools
- Perform specific ad-hoc analysis
- Propose solutions for the litigations between sites, product lines, product groups (transfer price, quality / logistics litigations etc.)
- Complete on-site management control reviews
- Review and pre-validate IAR (respect of appropriate work flow) for investment management
- People management: Supports in the training and career development of finance people. Create a proactive team within his / her perimeter and help identifying high potentials
- 3 years experience in accounting or 1-2 years experience in controlling is required
- Fluent Japanese and Business Level English
- Business school (MBA etc.) with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control, Finance or Management Degree preferred