Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers. holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
IB Client Onboarding Specialist –ENO Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force metrics over 45,000 people in 50 countries. And a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continuously invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together ..
We Offer: * You will taking ownership of and monitoring the process leading potential positive relationships from’prospect client’ to’CS client’ in the shortest possible time, minimizing risks, delays and improving the number of CS products / services to which the client is exposed.
- Facilitate and coordinate the account opening process inclusive screening as well as the review of KYC / Tax / Client (or Product) Suitability documentation, for APAC Markets, Prime, AFG and IBCM sales personnel.
- Advise APAC GM, AFG and IBCM sales personnel on any account opening, tax and suitability or other inherent issue that is preventing / slowing business such as (a) Client ID and compliance requirements (b) Credit or Legal issues (c) static data issues (d) product system (OPP) issues, especially for cases involving (i) complex clients (eg hedge funds, trusts and unregulated entities, insurances, sovereign and any entities based in’high risk’ jurisdictions) (ii) accounts with CS entities regulated in multiple jurisdictions and (iii) clients trading products that present credit, compliance and legal implications attracting improved regulatory scrutiny.
- Dedicatedly provide solutions and engage the relevant partners with a view to steadily improve and optimize controls relevant to new client onboarding and account opening process and the related time to market.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the onboarding and account opening process, reporting / investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Assist in ad-hoc / ongoing regulatory projects and performed relevant controls.
You Offer: This role will support APAC BPS COLM – IB COB activities, including the review of tax and suitability pertaining to new client being onboard or whose relationship being extended.
- You will provide full assistance concerning the account opening (inclusive performing the screening), Client ID, CRM, and Legal review as well as monitor the negotiation of relevant documentation.
- You will deeply understand and communicate account structures to relevant partners, liaise with clients (transition and sales personnel where appropriate) to obtain required information, and coordinate delivery of appropriate documentation to / from Client ID, CRM, or Legal as appropriate.
- You will dedicatedly provide / obtain / coordinate advice from / to relevant CS partners and / or clients, as needed to resolve potential or actual issues affecting the onboarding processes.
- You will drive and track, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the active portfolio of client onboarding requests.
- You will investigate and raise potential breaches in account opening and other client initiation processes.
- You will assist implement the regulatory project objectives and priorities set by CS management.
- You will maintain accurate records in iCON Party and any other relevant CS IT systems.
- You will train, engage and lead by examples junior members within the team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.