Job Description Summary Responsible to provide strategic marketing for the Central South Asia and Japan countries and provide clinical marketing support for the country business leaders for the Specimen Management portfolio.
- Assist in the achievement of the annual revenue and gross profit targets for the region; assist in achievement of OIBO business commitments by controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines, and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
- Provide input into the development and execution of the overall business objectives and strategies. Participate in the development of the annual budget.
- Manages all areas of the clinical microbiology portfolio providing marketing and technical direction as well as sales support to BD staff, distributors and customers.
- Responsible for all marketing related activities to drive sales in the region including quarterly focus product programs.
- Support the country tender process by liaising with Shared Services to ensure the tender response positions BD to win.
- Develop and deliver effective business and segment strategies for the attainment of the annual budgetary goals. Such strategies will address issues of resource, strategic implementation and business development opportunities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Support the country business leaders with pricing strategies to guide the selling effort and generate profitable business. Develop tools to support the selling process – financial spreadsheets; quotation and proposal templates; marketing collateral etc.
- Works closely with corporate contacts related to marketing and technical support, QA / QC and R & D to address market and customer concerns as well as supporting country business leaders on direction.
- Collaborate with the country business leaders to determine appropriate sales programs and product training programs that develop technical skills and sales skills necessary to develop productive relationships with all current and prospective customers.
- Support all country related marketing activities including but not limited to the following: Action Plans, Marketing collaterals, Compilation of relevant exhibitions / symposiums / conferences Symposiums and lectures by BD-invited speaker Competitive activity, and market / customer information MOU and trial design
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customer accounts to maintain market intelligence and focus as well project management support for local and regional industrial industry meetings.
- Ensure regular and timely submission of all reports as required, financial updates and progress against strategic programs. Perform these analyzes as seen as necessary for the efficient operation and control of the business.
Primary Work Location SGP The Strategy