Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, And apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours! Marketo, an Adobe Company, provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises, turning marketing from Marketo’s marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for soc ial marketing automation – helps thousands of companies around the world streamline marketing processes, deliver more campaigns, generate more win-ready leads, and dramatically improve sales performance.
As a member of Marketo Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly extraordinary support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success. You will act as a Technical Support Engineer for our customers, ensuring the success of our customers through stellar customer support. You will also analyze your customer’s business requirements and map them to the Marketo platform, providing authoritative knowledge and technical standard methodologies on how to configure, maintain and ensure their implementation drives their success with the Marketo Application
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
- Provide exceptional Support to our customers; ensuring case management, Service Level Targets and C-SAT goals are met
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
- Advocate customers’ priorities internally within Marketo
- Establish good relationships with Product Management, Education, Engineering, Operations, and Professional Services to drive end–to-end success
- Dedicatedly identify and implement solutions and improvements to ensure your customers’ long term success
- Serve as an authority, in specific functional and technical areas of the Marketo technology
- Communicate clearly and precisely with your customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Share standard methodologies with team members to improve the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
Required Skills / Experience:
- BA / BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in a complex software environment
- Technical Support or implementation experience, supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications ideally in a SaaS environment
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, lead, multi-task and execute projects involving multiple departments.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely ..
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.