- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross-functional teams and outside vendors
- Under manager’s mentorship, communicate on their behalf by email, text, or chat
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure GM is well informed.
- Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation
- Assist team with budgets, corporate card reports, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
- Developing documents and slides
- Ad-hoc tasks
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 3+ years experience of senior level support experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well with competing demands in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.