The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.
Business Development Consultant, Utilities Global Business Unit
The Global Business Unit (GBU) organization offers industry-specific solutions. Given the industry-specific nature of these offerings, Oracle has made the GBU a dedicated organization that develops, sells, and services the essential operational solutions. The GBU OracleDigital team provides Inside Sales & Business Development support across multiple GBUs.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Consultant for our OracleDigital BDC team to support our Utilities Global Business Unit in Japan; this role will generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through outbound prospecting.
- Qualifies leads and produce quality opportunities for the Oracle sales force.
- Act as the first contact for potential customers, and use prospecting tools (email, phone calls, social) for communications.
- Performs customer account and lead record keeping activities, ability to manage time well.
- Have clear and professional communication skills, and is able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Able to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred.
- The candidate should have working experience in lead and pipeline management or IT sales experience, and have a desire for a long-term career in sales.
- Proficient in English, Japanese and Mandarin.