If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Corporate Analyst Development Program is right for you. Our program is designed to develop a pipeline of well-rounded future leaders with core business skills for a variety of roles within JPMorgan Chase & Co .. You’ll work with professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You’ll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight-month rotations within the program’s core disciplines and across our businesses and cross -firm functions. Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role.
Program’s core disciplines:
- Analytics: Analyzing and present key performance metrics and data and provide critical reports for senior management
- Project Management: Working with Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
- Process Improvement: Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decisions and engaging business stakeholders
You’ll make an impact through:
- Partnering with managers and colleagues to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the core disciplines
- Participating in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location and your team
Working location: About you
We’re looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
Key skills and qualities include:
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Know how to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency both in English and Japanese
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation by March 2022
- Available to start full-time employment from April 1, 2022
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. collaborative culture is designed to support your success –wherever it takes you.
December 1, 2020 (23:59 Japan time)
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application. After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them.
Please email us at email@example.com for any enquiries, and visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
JP Morgan is an inclusive employer of choice. If you require any adjustments to enable you to perform the essential functions of your job, please do not hesitate to contact your recruiter.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please contact your respective recruiter.
Visit for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
© 2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability / Veteran
About Us: JP Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and marketing. employees up for success.
JP Morgan Chase