Tokyo’s Corona Virus Kills 2 New 207 Infections Confirmed

Tokyo Corona Virus Kills 207 New Infections Confirmed October 3 at 9:03 PM

k10012646661_202010032102_202010032106.mp4
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced on March 3 that it has confirmed that 207 new people in Tokyo have been infected with the new coronavirus. The capital also revealed that two people who had been confirmed infected had died.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced on March 3 that it has confirmed that a total of 207 men and women between the ages of 10 and 90 have been infected with the new coronavirus in Tokyo.

By age group,
5 people under the age of 10
6 teens
61 people in their 20s
43 people in their thirties
36 people in their 40s
20 people in their 50s
14 people in their 60s
14 people in their 70s
6 people in their 80s
There are two people in their 90s.

Of the 207 people, about 40 percent, 83 have been in deep contact with people who have been confirmed infected so far, and the remaining 124, about 60 percent, have so far no known route of infection.

The number of confirmed infections in Tokyo has been around 200 people for five consecutive days up to 3 days.

A total of 26,376 people have been confirmed infected in Tokyo.

On the other hand, the number of severe patients as of march 3, which was calculated by the standards of the capital, increased by three from two days to 25.

The capital also revealed that two people who had been confirmed infected had died.

This brings the total number of people killed in Tokyo to 411.