· Primary owner of the client relationship and responsible to deliver client delight across multiple customer sites for the region
· Regular cadence with Customer in order to identify and address any pain points proactively
· Ensure adherence to customer SLAs with regards to responsiveness, issue resolution and site uptime
· Prepare and publish detailed RCA for incidents raised by Customers during Installation and Services by co-ordinating with internal stakeholders
· Lead and perform defined UAT along with Customers and ensure smooth handover of Projects to customers
· Serve as the single point of contact for customer escalations across global sites; ensure proper and timely updates are provided to customers for escalations
Service & KPI Site Management
· Ensure Preventive Maintenance SOP compliance, hardware uptime is maintained as per the contract and support in capturing all relevant details of reported issues in the ticketing system
· Managing site spares & tools kit by systematically capturing parts consumption & conducting timely Inventory audits
· Prepare and regularly update Resource plan for sites with adequate coverage of resources
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders across Product, R & D, Delivery & Client Service team
· Support management in developing, benchmarking and deploying client service strategies focused towards client retention and delight
· Co-ordinate with the Installation & Service Partner, track and manage their performance through periodic review and audits of site health and maintenance tasks
· Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process
Team & Stakeholder Management
· Ensure the relevant cost involved in Installation & services supporting the customers are monitored and tracked with in the budget allocated and utilized in optimal way
· Identify skill gaps and coordinates for trainings with NPI team to fulfil the training requirements of Installation & Services Engineers and partners
· Define clear roles and responsibilities for Installation & Service Engineers and provide required coaching and mentorship
· Support Sales / Account Team to ensure renewal / extension of Warranty / CMC’s for the respective region’s customers
1) Education and technical expertise
· Engineering degree with at least 10+ years of experience in Installation / Client operations / Client Service / Maintenance and at least 3+ years in managerial capacity
· Knowledge of Linux, Scripting (Shell / Python) will be a plus
2) Work Experience
· Experience in leading teams as an Installation or Service Manager at equivalent position
· Experience in Warehouse operations and automation significantly preferred.
· Experience in working on field & handling technical hardware troubleshooting of a Product line
· Must know Customer Service Processes, deliverables, customer management.
3) Additional requirements
· Comfortable to work in ambiguity & Entrepreneurial mindset
· Inclination towards defining and implementing processes
· Ability to work with cross-functional and multi-cultured teams.
· Language Proficiency – Business Japanese. Worked with Clients directly / dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
· Extensive traveling & spent significant time in auditing customer sites for hardware working sites health uptime.
· Engineering and analytical mindset towards problem-solving is a must