Job Description Moody’s Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead Enterprise Risk Management software sales for the Japan territory. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody’s Analytics suite of Regulatory Compliance and Capital Management solutions , including Regulatory Capital calculation, Regulatory Reporting, and software and services related to stress-testing.
This sales specialist position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Sales specialists manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly / yearly targets
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of the Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Management Software suite of products to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody’s Analytics responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients and prospects.
- Must develop deep, practical understanding of Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Management suite of products and services, with a focus on Regulatory Compliance and Capital Management solutions.
- Must be able to identify / recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody’s Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists.
- Work closely in collaborating with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interaction including issue resolution
- Must be educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably within a Finance or business related discipline.
- Good understanding of capital markets, especially the dynamics related to credit, lending and the bond markets
- Proven experience in client service support or experience in sales or sales support environment.
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential.
- Experienced in dealing with high volume work
- Previous training experience would be an advantage.
- Well developed IT skills including Email, Word, intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Be able to deliver effective client care in all situations, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively, multitask and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody’s
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law ..
Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary. Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position.