Regular / Temporary:
Overall Job Summary
The Designer’s primary focus is translating design concepts and visualizing solutions to develop products and campaigns based upon customer or client needs. This position leverages creative expertise through presentation materials, research, samples, logic and strategy to develop solutions for products and campaigns. creative thinking while following brand standards and internal workflows to create designs that meet project deliverables in an efficient manner.
- Develops and implements visual elements or creative concepts for project deliverables.
- Translate existing and emerging concepts into actual brand and / or product designs.
- Integrates images, text, motion, etc. with a great sense of aesthetics, while executing against the brand and / or product vision and the creative brief.
- Attends project meetings to understand concept, timelines, objectives and specifications.
- Communicate project deliverables across design team and production department.
- Present ideas, research and trends during creative meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Create presentations, moodboards and proposals based upon project scope.
- Support the design team with technical problem solving in the development of design elements and layouts.
- Recommend improvements in creative design concept, tools, processes and / or assigned tasks to management.
- Research, create and manage content, photography, images, etc. for design projects.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on market trends and new design developments.
- Act as advisor to Jr Designers through project deliverables.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 6+ years progressive design experience required
- Ability to provide professional portfolio upon request
- Ability to travel as necessary
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Proficient with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress, etc.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Full-Time / Part-Time: