The FX Connect Integration team is seeking an Integration Specialist with technical experience and financial industry experience.
The individual will primarily be responsible for working to facilitate technical links between our products and the clients.
The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work independently.
In addition, the candidate will have programming experience (including advanced vba skills) and experience with client interaction, the product development cycle and production support.
Experience of working in a technical capacity either for or with buyside order management groups is highly desirable
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Integration Specialist you will
- Work with the Product, Sales, and Development teams to define business requirements and implement changes for regional and global client integration
- Create custom solutions via excel macros
- Documentation of client workflow and technical information
- Testing of client-specific workflow tools
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
- Investigate technical issues to an advanced level
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills in English / Japanese
- Programming / coding experience including VBA, FIX, Web Service, Java and SQL
- 2+ years of information technology experience
- Excellent prioritization and resource management skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s (BA / BS or University degree) degree required
- Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information
- Strong analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Financial services industry experience. FX specifically a plus but not required
- Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus
- Team player, detail oriented and self-motivated
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the assets of millions of people.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly Welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers