Requisition ID: 258969
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
[Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks]
Local HR Services is responsible for the efficient and compliant delivery of standardized, country-specific HR services and process consultancy, partnering with HR colleagues, Corporate Functions and External Vendors using the latest HR tools and technology.
We are strongly focused on our customer priorities by delivering a great consumer experience while we stay on track with innovation and evolved without disruption.
Local HR Services Associate is responsible for the execution of HR processes and transactions according to documented procedures within the HR Global Service Delivery Organization.
[Employee Lifecycle Support]
- Support HR processes along the Employee’s Lifecycle based on local regulatory policies in line with SAP guidelines and standards acting as the 2nd level Functional Specialist
- Guide employees and managers through work event processes starting with Day 1 Onboarding facilitation, managing Contractual Changes (job, salary, working time, location, etc.), Employment Statements up to and including Offboarding / Termination and provide Organizational Management requests support.
- Consult with employees and deliver on life events such as maternity, absence management or local benefits.
- Manage employee files and optical archive.
[Local Regulatory Process Delivery]
- Process local statutory related activities to ensure compliance in each region with the guidance of the Country HR Director.
- Administer government mandated benefits such as social insurance.
- Support internal or external audits.
[Collaboration with other HR teams]
- Maintain close working relationships with other HR colleagues to facilitate the support for processes.
- Work with other internal team members to share knowledge on topics to ensure cross-training and scalability for all process work.
- Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers along the entire employee lifecycle.
[Support Process Improvement & Innovation]
Proactively support process improvement & innovation initatives / projects.
[Experience & Educational Requirements]
Experience & Language Requirements
- 0 –2 years working experience in administration / HR or technical environment.
- HR knowledge preferred. Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred.
- Business level bi-lingual skills as needed based on region (English + Japanese)
- Successful completed secondary level / Vocational training in administration or comparable experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment –apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or, APJ :, EMEA :).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.