Required Skills: Japanese2, English2, TCP / IP, Routing, Firewalls, Web Cloud Proxy, Cisco, ZScalar
Municipality: Shibuya-ku, Sasazuka
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
Experience: 3-5 years
Japanese language level – JLPT N2 or above
Roles and Responsibilities
- Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
- Troubleshooting p1 / p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
- Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
- Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
- Clear understanding of OSI Model and TCP / IP stack
- Basic understanding of Routing Static and Dynamic.
- Clear understanding of Firewalls, Load balancers, WAF and its operations.
- Should have basic skill in packet capture and analysis.
- Should be familiar with Wireshark.
- Experience in Symantec WSS and Web Cloud Proxy.
- Experience in any one Proxy platform like Cisco, ZScalar, Symantec, etc.
- Experience in at least one Load balancers like F5, Alteon, Barracuda, Netscaler.
- Holding experience in end to end design and implementation
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future ..