Summary of job offer Annual salary 600-7.5 million yen Work location Tokyo 23 wards
This role will work closely with the business stakeholders, IT colleagues, and ICT vendors both locally and globally. Working in a collaborative manner with outsourced infrastructure and global business systems partners.
Coordinate of business systems:
・ Support to maintain business system operation.
・ Provide trouble shooting support.
・ Communicate with solution vendors / central teams.
・ Proposal of business improvement with all possible group IT solutions
Support Global IT Organization:
・ Regional project schedule management.
・ Consolidation of local requirement with global needs.
・ Minimize cost and resource allocation for maximum ROI
・ Contribute new ideas
・ Coordinate local ServiceNow requests, ensuring these meet defined SLA’s
・ Collaborate with global team for network and infrastructure deployments and implementations
・ Support and coordinate local infrastructure inline with local and global requirements
・ Support and coordinate local break / fix tasks (PC, fixed line telephony, mobile, printers etc)
・ Facilitate the IT procurement process including purchase and preparing of IT hardware
Budget / IT cost management
-Formulate and coordinate IT Opex / Capex budgets.
・ Operate IT activities within the latest budget.
・ Monitor and track monthly IT spent
・ Develop business cases for strategic spend
Coordinate of external resources
・ Prioritise project / task with best performance based on user request priority.
・ Coordinate external IT vendors in deploying systems support where appropriate
I’m looking for someone like this
Experience Skill, Experience & knowledge:
- 5+ years Specialist in IT of multicultural international business
- SAP experience would be highly regarded
- Ensure local projects are managed and prioritized to deliver organisational outcomes
- Experience in developing and managing ICT budgets
- Ensure that appropriate service levels and service quality measures are maintained inline with IT organization set SLA’s
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete work to deadlines
- Hardware / Software and Network experience would be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience in managing ICT business systems
- Experience in managing and coordinating external IT vendors
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Change management & Continuous Improvement with cross functional working Educational background Batchelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience Language skills:
- Fluent written and spoken English –English is the working language
- Business level Japanese application guidelines
Salary Annual income 600-7.5 million yen Employment form Full-time employee Working hours flextime-Holiday holidays Saturday / Sunday / Holidays
Insurance Various social insurance Features Foreign-affiliated companies, no transfer, weekends and holidays, full weekly two-day system, flextime system, utilizing language skills, global human resources welcome Industry fashion apparel
Randstad career change