Tokyo Corona Virus Kills 4 People, Confirms 184 Infections Cluster at University

Tokyo Corona Virus Kills 4 People Confirmed Infection At University Cluster October 16 21:06

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced today that it has confirmed that 184 new people in Tokyo have been infected with the new coronavirus. There have been a series of cluster-related infections for 16 days, including a new confirmation in the athletic department of the university where the cluster occurred.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced today that a total of 184 men and women between the ages of 10 and 80 have been confirmed infected with the new coronavirus in Tokyo.

By age group
1 person under 10 years old
17 teenagers
45 people in their 20s
36 people in their 30s
27 people in their 40s
25 people in their 50s
18 people in their 60s
8 people in their 70s
There are seven people in their 80s.

On the 16th, there were 100 fewer people than the 15 days when 284 people were confirmed, but it is the fourth consecutive day that more than 100 people have been confirmed infected per day in Tokyo.

Of the 184 people, about 46 percent, 85 were in deep contact with people who had been confirmed infected so far, and 99 of the remaining 54 percent said they had no known route of infection so far.

The breakdown of the thick contact person is
30 people in the family
There are 14 people in the facility.
12 people in the workplace
There are 10 people at the party.
There are five people involved in the restaurant with entertainment that is open at night.

In the case of infection in the facility, nine new infections were confirmed in the karate department of Nippon University, where the cluster occurred, and only 31 people were reported to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.

So far, Nippon University has confirmed 29 infections in the volleyball club and two in the fencing club.

In addition, the day service in Ota-ku confirmed the infection of two staff members and one user, and the total number of confirmed infections at this facility reported to the capital was 17 people.

A total of 28,604 people have been confirmed infected in Tokyo.

On the other hand, the number of severe patients as of the 16th, which was calculated by the standards of the capital, was 25 people, the same as on the 15th.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government also revealed that four people died, including a man in his 60s, a woman in her 70s, a man in her 80s and a woman in her 90s, who had been confirmed infected.

Of these, a woman in her 90s was admitted to Hiroo Hospital in Tokyo.

According to the capital, all of them had basic diseases.

This brings the total number of people killed in Tokyo to 431.

The condition of the infected person is 1002 inpatients, 25 seriously.

According to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, of the 28,604 people who were confirmed infected by the 16th in Tokyo, the number of people in hospital increased by two from the 15th to 1002.

Of the inpatients, 25 were severely ill, the same as on the 15th, according to the standards of the capital.

As of The 16th, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government has secured 150 beds for critically ill patients and 2490 beds for patients with or below.

In addition, the number of people recuperating at home is 234, down 20 from the 15th.

The number of people with mild or asynacles who are recuperating at nine hotels opened and operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government has increased by 38 from the 15th to 332.

In addition, the number of people who are being adjusted to stay in a medical institution or recuperate at a hotel or at home is 299, down 55 from the 15th.

On the other hand, there are 26,306 people who have already left the hospital or have finished recuperation at home.