Recruitment Summary Salary Annual Income 800-11 Million Yen Occupation Land Purchase, Real Estate Development Work Location Aomori
- Oversee planning, implementing and following up projects
- Take part and cooperate in business development by evaluating new projects and expanding the networks
- Take part and cooperate in organization and team development
- Manage negotiation with EPC Contractor (s)
- Prepare execution schedule definition.
- Map out liabilities of the different subcontractors and risk assessment.
- Work closely with Legal department and Finance department to check contents of contract are in line with CF expectation and relative regulations
Follow up the project
- Follow up of progress of the works and comparison with the planned schedule.
- Define protocols of communication (reports templates, communication system and organigram, etc.) with subcontractor and / or customer.
- Define files organization and coding in order to get appropriate file organization.
- Coordinate with Engineering team to define IFC drawings properly.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders (if applicable)
- Establish quality minimum requirements together with Quality Department to ensure that project meets the initial plan.
- Write reports on the project for senior management.
- Monitor expenses and compare with expected Cash Flow in order to minimize deviations and over costs.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance.
- Prepare financial reports together with accounting department.
Evaluation of the project
- Ensure that project completion is done on time, within budget and required quality level.
- Evaluation of economic results (final Cash Flow and deviations compared with expected)
Experience-Minimum 5 years of project management experience preferably in renewable energy
–Experience in grid connection applications across Japan with in-depth understanding of process and requirements
–Experience in dealing with METI in permitting of complex projects Language skills Japanese fluent level & English business Application requirements
Occupation Land purchase, real estate development Salary 800 to 11 million yen Employment form Full-time employee Holiday vacation Saturday / Sunday / Holiday
Industry Electricity / Gas / Energy
Randstad career change