To play a key role proactively in driving the implementation of effective marketing strategies and plans for new product in Japan to deliver sustainable business growth in regards to sales and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary role is to initiate regular and on-going business analysis to support the category in the development and monitoring of the commercialization plans and to recommend strategic responses and / or corrective actions based on the synthesis of data. Also this role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of any agreed contingency activities.
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers.
- Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
Required Skills / Experiences / Competencies:
- Japanese language capabilities at native level / English language capabilities at business level
- Enough marketing knowledge and experiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9: 00-17: 30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community!