ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R & D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry ZSers are passionately committed. Specialty and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility.
In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing. ..
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to Senior Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (eg: agile, waterfall) and best practices (eg: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small / medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (eg: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (eg: Oracle, Teradata) and / or ETL interfacing (eg: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local office language is required.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on
- Follow ZS Careers on
and * Follow ZS on
for more job opportunities * Subscribe to the ZS
channel * Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View.